Empower Me Training
How i can help you!
Welcome to the Empower Me Training & Development. Here you will find a range of sessions that help you to start and grow your business, alongside being a busy mum. Whether you attend a training course or masterclass event it will highly benefit you to pursue the life you want. As a mother I know first-hand that it can be difficult to invest time and money to help you grow, develop and improve your business, especially when you are also raising a family.
These sessions have been designed with mums in mind to fit around your busy life and therefore we run them throughout the year. There are cost effective options to pay for courses and some are free based on a first come first serve basis. Some sessions are online or face-to-face to give mums more flexibility if they are unable to physically attend.
All training and masterclass sessions at Empower Me have been written by me, Leonie Huie with over 15 years’ experience of teaching and learning. I provide a welcoming and comfortable learning environment where mothers looking to progress and achieve in life can come and learn new transferable skills that empower them to improve work like balance.
BSc, GTP, MA, NPQSL,
Certified Coach, Entrepreneur,
Founder of Empower Me
1-2-1 Staff Mentoring/Coaching
This 1-2-1 package has been designed to offer support to women in the workplace that want to progress in their career, improve their leadership skills, improve their confidence, manage their day-to-day workload and network with other professional women.
• 6 sessions of mentoring
• Times can be flexible to suit work and home life commitments (1 hour a week)
• These sessions can be in person or via Skype, Zoom or telephone
• Free email access between sessions for top up mentoring/coaching and to discuss progress
• A range of highly effective coaching strategies designed to improve your work life with weekly feedback provided as well as short homework tasks
GROUP HEALTH & WELL-BEING workshops
As we know at times our workload can have a negative impact on our health and well-being so it’s very important that employers ensure they have systems in place to help support staff.
Having a positive health and well-being at work helps motivate employees, makes them more productive and effective within the business and reduces levels of absenteeism. This package offers staff the help and support needed to feel happy and healthy at work.
I provide groups of staff with health and well-being sessions to improve their work-life balance. These sessions have been designed to improve staff mindset and productivity.
• 3 hour group session for up to 5 members of staff
• Mini workshops to help improve workload, stress and anxiety
• Mindfulness meditation
• Informal & confidential discussion about work life balance (it’s good to get it off your chest)
• Free download exercise programme to use at your disposal
• Free download diet/nutrition programme to help improve health and well-being